I stand with an independent, self-governing Scotland.
I stand with the Scots for a:
- Scotland free of weapons of mass destruction docked within miles of its largest city.
- Scotland collecting its own taxes and making its own decision how they should be spent.
- Scotland with a government for which the plurality of the people of Scotland voted.
- Scotland that has the ability to work toward social justice.
- Scotland free of the corruption of Westminster.
- Scotland free of the anti-democratic House of Lords.
I am proud of the Scotland I love where the future of the nation is now in the hands of the people and not an aristocracy, either financial or hereditary. However they vote, this is one of the most wonderful things I have ever seen.