Thursday, February 10, 2011

Well, so much for my last year's resolution to do better. I'm going to try that again.

I've gone through a lot of changes since that last blog post. My agent tried and failed to sell a couple of novels. I wrote one and a half novels. My co-authored novel, Talon of the Raptor Clan, made it to the finals for an Epic Award.

Now I'm unagented again and have decided to try "indie publishing" along with C. R. Daems with our novel, Wings of Evil. It is a young adult fantasy, and I must admit, I think it turned out well. As of today, it's available in Kindle format from Amazon. I will be posting about how the indie author thing comes along.

Publishing has a new face now and I'm anxious to find out what kind of face that is. I'll share my experience with you.

It's nice to be back in the blogosphere.

3 comments:

KjM said...

Welcome back, Jeanne.

Sorry to hear of your difficulty getting your novels sold. I'll be very interested inhering how the indie author experience is for you.

Best wishes to you.

KjM said...

Sorry for the typo in my previous comment. I blame the energetic auto-correct feature of my iPad.

J. R. Tomlin said...

No worries. Auto-correct can have us making odder errors than that. :)