Friday, July 20, 2012

99 Cent Fantasy

This weekend only my highly-rated fantasy novel Blood Duty is reduced from its regular price of $3.99 to only 99 Cents.

UPDATE: This promotion went so well, I have decided to leave Blood Duty priced at 99 Cents for the time being.

Blood Duty now has 9 Amazon reviews and a 4.8 Star Amazon rating.


A recent Amazon reviewer said: "I almost bypassed because it was marked as a 'fantasy romance' and many I've tried were too heavy on the romance, too light on the fantasy and storyline. I'm delighted to say I would have missed a very entertaining book if I had not tried it. Very little 'romance' but rather a solid, established relationship between two admirable main characters. Solid fantasy of the swords and sorcery variety with well developed characters and an interesting twist on 'this is how we defeat the bad guys and win the war'."

No comments: