Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Indie Fiction Challenge

Samantha Warren over at Mariyta's Musings introduced me to a fun challenge. The challenge is to read 24 indie authors this year, each with a last name that starts with a different letter of the alphabet. (The challenge allows you to skip any two letters of the alphbet) Novels read before the first of the year don't count. You can check out the complete rules at ABC Indie Fiction Challenge Sign Up.

Here is my list of books I've read since the first of the year that fit on the list.

A)
B)
C)
D) Dalglish, David - The Weight of Blood (The Half-Orcs, Book 1)
E)
F)
G)
H) Hocking, Amanda - My Blood Approves
I)
J)
K)

L) Lieske, Victorine - Not What She Seems
M) Martinez, Victoria - An Unusual Journey Through Royal History
N)
O)
P) Patterson, Edward C. - Look Away Silence
Q)
R)
S) Snyder, J. M. - Power Play
T)
U)
V) Vosika, Laura - Blue Bells of Scotland: Book One of the Blue Bells Trilogy
W) Woodbury, Sarah - Footsteps in Time: A Time Travel Fantasy (The After Cilmeri Series Book One)
X)
Y)
Z)

I notice I've read books by way too many authors whose names begin with 'S'! I'll update my list as I go along.

If anyone would like to check out my novels, you'll find them here:

Freedom's Sword is available at Amazon and Smashwords. A Kingdom's Cost is also available at Amazon and Smashwords for only $2.99.


2 comments: